With no compromise to quality or taste, We have hunted
the globe and thoughtfully sourced high grade single
origin coffees, roasting them locally in Australia.
Each variation of our premium coffee beans come from one source to highlight the unique flavour profile of each region.
100% SINGLE ORIGIN ARABICA COFFEE
BEANS ARE SUN-DRIED HULLED, AND GRADED
LOCALLY ROASTED AND GROUND TO PROFILE
VACCUM SEALED TO PRESERVE FLAVOUR
SLOWLY BREWED AND TRIPLE FILTERED WITH A DASH OF FULL CREAM MILK
1. Remove handle (portafilter) from machine.
2. Fill with coffee ground for your espresso machine.
3. Press coffee tamper firmly and evenly down on the coffee.
4. Lock handle back into your espresso machine and start a shot.
5. As coffee pours it will change from a rich reddy-brown colour to a pale blonde colour before finishing.
6. This pour should take between 34 and 40 seconds and produce 40-46ml of espresso (if using less than 22g of coffee aim for a slightly shorter shot time and produce a little less espresso).
7. Admire the rich crema and sip your fresh coffee
1. Fold filter paper and place in Chemex with 3 fold side closest to the spout.
2. Thoroughly rinse the paper filter with hot water.
3. Pour water out of Chemex without removing filter paper.
4. Add 45g of freshly ground coffee to Chemex and shake to settle.
5. Place Chemex on scale and zero. Then start timer.
6. Add 100g of water. Allow to bloom then gently stir to evenly saturate.
7. Pouring slowly in circles, add 300g of water.
8. Allow 30 seconds to brew. Finally, Add final 300g of water.
1. Using coffee ground for stovetop fill the filter basket so it is level at the top.
2. Fill the water reservoir to just below the safety valve.
3. Place the filter basket into the water reservoir and screw in the top brew chamber.
4. Place on your stove (preferably the smallest burner)
5. Allow to brew at medium heat setting.
6. Once you hear a hissing/gurgling sound remove from heat and serve plain, over milk or water.
1. Add 56g (6 tbsp) of coffee ground for plunger (see reference page for grind sizes).
2. Pour in 800mL of 96ºC water to fill the Plunger up to ~5cm from the top.
3. Let the coffee brew for 4-6 minutes then stir the top ‘crust’ layer allowing all coffee to fall to the bottom.
4. Insert the plunger and gently push down.
5. Pour and share with friends (or drink it all yourself).